State Candidate's Manual: Major Political Party
To read the manual, use the links to the left to visit the different sections of the manual. Or, download the entire manual to your computer as a PDF to read later or print out at home. The PDF can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat© Reader, which may be downloaded for free if you do not already have it.
Need help? Contact the Elections Division.
Forms used in this manual:
The 2010 State Candidate's Manual: Major Political Party and associated forms are adopted by Oregon Administrative Rule No. 165-010-0005.
- SEL 101: Filing of Candidacy for Major Political Party
- SEL 102: Petition for Major Political Party Nomination Signature Sheet
- SEL 150: Withdrawal of Candidacy or Nomination
- SEL 220: Statement of Organization for Candidate Committee
- SEL 223: Campaign Account Information
- SEL 301: Statement One or More/No Petition Circulators Will Be Paid (initiative/referendum only)
- SEL 400: Statement of Endorsement for State Voters' Pamphlet
- SEL 430: Candidate's Statement for State Voters' Pamphlet
- SEL 431: Petition for Candidate Statement