Representative in Congress, 1st District
Occupation: Small Business Owner, Heavy Equipment Operator and Farmer.
Occupational Background: Construction V.P. & Karate’ Business Owner.
Educational Background: H.S. Graduate and Earn&Learn Program.
Prior Governmental Experience: CD1-Candidate. Completed Government Contracts resulting in many jobs.
I am a wife, married 26 years to former USMC Captain/Marine Aviator, and a Catholic Mother of three Sons. I believe in Right to Life, our Right to Bear Arms and States Rights. My Great, Great, Great Grandparents were Spanish Homesteaders. I am a proud American.
As Small Business Owner, not a career politician, I feel called to run for Congress, for these reasons:
- I stand for upholding and adhering to the U.S. Constitution.
- The Government can help in reducing health care costs and increasing access to services, but the Affordable Care Act does neither. I will work for solutions that do both.
- Federal taxes must be reduced. Why should parents need to choose between new shoes for their kids or school supplies because government is taking so much of their hard-earned dollars?
- Tax reduction for everyone, including small business, is essential. Money must be available to create goods and services as well as to purchase them.
- Federal regulatory burdens must be lifted. They are hidden taxes & fees that are especially harmful to small business, which are the job creators in America.
- I will work to return a flourishing economy to our state by unlocking our natural resources: including timber, farming, ranching, and fishing.
- I firmly believe that we must have a strong and ready national defense.
- Borrowing trillions of dollars to finance wasteful spending must stop NOW! We are mortgaging the futures our children and grandchildren.
The people of Oregon’s 1st Congressional District have a clear choice:
More government, more taxes, fewer jobs and fewer opportunities, and less freedom;
My vision of a modest government that creates the environment of opportunity, prosperity and success for everyone. I ask for your vote,
(This information furnished by Delinda Morgan for Congress.)