Occupation: Industrial Automation Consulting
Occupational Background: Marketing/Engineering
Educational Background: BS Clarkson University
Prior Governmental Experience: Constitution Party Vice Chairman
I am running for the U.S. Senate because the professional politicians we hired to do the job have failed us.
Our economy is in a tailspin; the value of our dollar is heading toward freefall; our debt is exploding; our manufacturing base is being shipped offshore; our borders have become a virtual sieve; and our military is bogged down in two simultaneous, unconstitutional wars.
Clearly, something has got to change.
We need to begin curing the disease rather than continuing to treat the symptoms. This would involve a return to the constitutional principals of limited government, sound money, non-intervention with our world neighbors, and restoring our individual liberties.
Unlike my opponents, I will vote to:
- Defend the Constitution - not the special or corporate interests - by returning power back to the states and the people.
- Dismantle the Federal Reserve, (a private banking cartel) and turn off the money printing presses. Inflation, war, poverty, and most other economic ills can be traced back to the insanity of our failed monetary policy.
- End the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, both of which have turned into bloody, winless debacles with no defined missions.
- Begin the orderly shutdown of the American Empire, which now spans some 700 bases in 130 countries - rather than waiting for it to spontaneously disassemble itself.
- Keep America out of entangling alliances - NO foreign aid!
- Secure our borders.
- End the senseless slaughter of the unborn.
Instead of solutions, all my opponents have to offer is more of the same: more spending, more debt, more phony money, more failed programs, more foreign interventions, and of course, less liberty.
Our country is in serious trouble. It is time we start telling each other the truth.
(This information furnished by Dave Brownlow for U.S. Senate.)