Occupation: Wife; Home-school mother; business owner
Occupational Background: Treasurer; Accountant; Licensed Tax Preparer; Carpenter
Educational Background: David Douglas H.S.; Mt. Hood C.C.; Portland C.C.; B.C.T.I.
Prior Governmental Experience: voter
FOR THE RECORD:
As your state treasurer I will uphold my oath to both the Oregon and United
States Constitutions. Therefore, as an elected official honor bound to this
oath, I could not in good conscience sign
a check to fund abortion, as is now being done. All
other expenditures, such as programs that benefit illegal immigrants,
would be reviewed and funding cut off, if found to be
THE GOOD NEWS:
I am a candidate that serves and obeys the Lord Jesus Christ, and with His help will strive to glorify His name as State Treasurer.
Vote for Carole Winegarden to effect real change.
THE BAD NEWS:
Oregonians are slaves to out-of-control, dishonest, greedy career politicians and special interest groups.
- According to bureaucrats and the STATE BUDGET we are broke! They say, "Close the schools and let the prisoners out!"
- According to the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (Law requires this annual accounting) our state has plenty of money. Millions of dollars are being hoarded and strategically hidden (invested). Not to mention our counties, cities, and even the poor school districts all have C.A.F.R.s.
The annual budget is a partial story. The C.A.F.R. is the complete story.
How do you reconcile what the politicians and the news media say about our dire financial straits versus what I say?
- Get the C.A.F.R. report yourself:
- Check out this website: http://www.cafrman.com/Articles/Art-OR-S1.htm
- Then ask yourself:
- Why don't they mention the C.A.F.R. when it comes time to vote for a tax increase?
- Why don't they want taxpayers to know about it?
- Who benefits from this deception?
FOLLOW THE MONEY AND THE MOTIVES BECOME CLEAR
(This information furnished by Carole D. Winegarden.)