Occupation: Community Volunteer; Retired
Occupational Background: 30 Years Law Enforcement; DEA Agent
Educational Background: Associates and Bachelors Degrees, Criminal Justice
Prior Governmental Experience: US Army; Fort Lauderdale Police; US Drug Enforcement Agency-Special Agent
MICHAEL SPASARO-CARING NEIGHBOR.
Michael Spasaro's compassion is rooted in his years of working in the trenches, serving others:
- Military service
- 30 years law enforcement
- Board of Directors-Boy Scouts, Calapooia District
- Board of Directors-Linn County Commission on Children and Families
- Lebanon School District Budget Committee
"Michael Spasaro cares about kids and is sincere in wanting to give every child an opportunity for success. Michael is an effective leader with a great heart."
Jim Robinson, Educator, Lebanon
"Michael will provide the common sense leadership we need for jobs and a stable economy. He is committed to the future of our region."
Gary Reed, Reeds Fuel and Trucking, Springfield
"We can't afford more taxes. Families have to live within their budgets and state government should too. Michael Spasaro will have the backbone to fund priority programs like education and make tough decisions."
Chris Seubert, South Eugene
"Michael Spasaro exemplified the ultimate form of bravery when he volunteered as an Air Marshall after 9/11. He's someone I am proud to know and to have worked with."
John Bott, Retired, Former DEA Supervisor
MICHAEL SPASARO-COMMITTED LEADER.
Michael Spasaro works in our district every day as a volunteer and with his wife as involved parents of four. He listens and understands our concerns:
- Education: Getting adequate, stable funding to the classroom and providing accountability to the taxpayer
- Taxes and Spending: Funding budget priorities within available resources instead of raising taxes, pass spending cap and rainy day fund
- Jobs and the Economy: Creating an environment where businesses can thrive, creating more job opportunities and stability for state programs
- Health Care: Providing leadership for accessibility to quality health care and prescription drugs
MICHAEL SPASARO for
Caring neighbor. Committed leader.
(This information furnished by Friends of Michael Spasaro.)