Occupational Background: Michael Peroutka is the co-founder of The Institute on the Constitution which teaches the principles of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
Educational Background: Graduate of Loyola College in Maryland; University of Baltimore School of Law
Prior Governmental Experience: Michael Peroutka resigned from a position with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services when he recognized that none of the programs on which he was working were Constitutionally permissible.
Michael Anthony Peroutka is the only Presidential Nominee whose entire platform is in compliance with the U.S. Constitution, including Article IV, Section 4 which mandates that U.S. citizens will be protected from foreign invaders.
He is the only Presidential Nominee who courageously vows to enforce our immigration laws, secure our borders and protect the lives of all law-abiding Americans by halting the illegal alien invasion.
Michael Anthony Peroutka will:
- Stop undeclared wars which are daily costing American lives and billions of tax dollars;
- Stop reckless spending, including foreign aid, and take care of America's domestic needs;
- End debt financing of the Federal government;
- Get rid of the Federal income tax, and restore a tariff based revenue system;
- Immediately terminate international trade agreements such as NAFTA, WTO, the proposed CAFTA and FTAA, and stop sending high paying American jobs to foreign countries;
- Uphold God-ordained marriage and defend America's moral and family values;
- Protect the right to life of all unborn innocent children;
- Get the Federal Government out of the Education business and allow parents to control the education of their own children;
- Uphold Second Amendment rights; and
- Restore a debt free, interest free money system;
If you are concerned about the future of our nation and our children, for God, Family and Republic, vote Peroutka!
(This information furnished by Peroutka 2004.)