Occupation: State Representative; Executive Director, Columbia
Occupational Background: Clackamas Field Representative and District Director, Congresswoman Darlene Hooley; District Director, Congressman Brian Baird; Field Director, Oregonians for Quality Health Care
Educational Background: Columbia University, New York; Sheldon High, Eugene
Prior Governmental Experience: Vice Chair, Oregon City School Board; Clackamas County Citizen Involvement Committee
Volunteer/Community Service: Oregon City Rotary; Jennings Lodge CPO; President, American Baptist Churches USA; Co-Chair, Friends of Jennings Lodge & Candy Lane Schools; North Clackamas Chamber
Personal: Married to Tonia; children Andrew and Emily.
THE BIG PICTURE. DAVE HUNT GETS IT.
Dave Hunt understands we must focus on the future to get Oregon moving in the right direction:
- Hunt worked with employers and workers to create more jobs in Oregon and not overseas.
- Hunt fought to expand children's health insurance to create a healthier next generation.
- Hunt voted to lower prescription drug prices so seniors won't fear medical bills.
- Hunt's cutting government waste by promoting state audits and saving millions on computer systems.
- A former school board member, Hunt fought for school spending and accountability so taxpayer dollars make it into classrooms.
- Hunt voted for road and bridge funding to create 88,000 good-paying Oregon jobs.
DAVE HUNT: BIG PICTURE THINKING. BIG RESULTS.
Supported by: AOI Center for Citizen Leadership, NFIB/Oregon, North Clackamas County Chamber of Commerce, Northwest Oregon Labor Council, AFL-CIO, Oregon Association for Retired Citizens, Oregon Business Association PAC, Oregon Council of Police Associations, Oregon Education Association, Oregon Farm Bureau, Oregon League of Conservation Voters, Oregon Nurses Association, Oregon State Fire Fighters Council, Oregon State Police Officers' Association, SEIU Local 503, OPEU, Sheriffs of Oregon, District Attorney John Foote, Gladstone School Board Members Pete Frohnert & Scott Guptill, Jennings Lodge former Chair Ed Gronke, Congresswoman Darlene Hooley, Governor Ted Kulongoski, Johnson City Mayor Kay Mordock, Senator Kurt Schrader.
RE-ELECT DAVE HUNT OUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE
(This information furnished by Friends of Dave Hunt.)