Occupation: President, Douglas County Bottling Company
Occupational Background: Business owner
Educational Background: South Umpqua Schools; Umpqua Community College, Associates Degree; Northwest Christian College, Bachelors of Science.
Prior Governmental Experience: Past President, Oregon Soft Drink Association; Past President, Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce; Board of Directors, Advantage Dental; President of the Board of Directors, Community Cancer Center.
- REPRESENTATIVE HANNA-Leadership for Jobs and our Economy: We must grow local businessesnot raise taxesto build our economy and create family wage jobs.
"We can feel hopeful with Bruce Hanna as our State Representative. His commitment to our economy combined with his effective leadership will get results."
Larry Phipps, Oakridge Dairy Queen
- REPRESENTATIVE HANNA-Leadership for Health Care: People need access to quality, affordable health care in rural communities.
"We're proud of our local hospital. Representative Hanna understands health care issues and especially their impact on rural communities. He'll serve us well."
Gary Williams, Cottage Grove Mayor
- REPRESENTATIVE HANNA-Leadership for Education: Let's provide stable funding directly to the classroom in a timely manner and provide accountability to taxpayers.
"The stability and success of our schools are clearly Representative Hanna's priorities. He has reached out to our school districts and will work effectively for us."
Art Johns, Yoncalla School Superintendent
- REPRESENTATIVE HANNA- Leadership for the Taxpayer: A state spending cap and rainy day fund are essential to manage government growth and spending.
"Bruce has been working hard to get to know us and our issues. He will be a leader who will work for government accountability for our tax dollars."
Warren Weathers, Lowell Mayor
Maureen Weathers, Lowell School Board Chairman
REPRESENTATIVE BRUCE HANNA: SUPPORTED BY-
- Oregon Citizens for a Sound Economy PAC
- Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Oregon State Police Officers' Association
- Sheriffs of Oregon
- Citizens Alliance for Responsible Education
- Lane County Commissioners Bobby Green and Anna Morrison; Douglas County Commissioners Dan VanSlyke, Doug Robertson, Joyce Morgan
(This information furnished by Friends of Bruce Hanna.)