Occupation: Assistant Professor Emerita
Occupational Background: Assistant Professor, Director of Education, Administrator, Public Health & Preventive Medicine, OHSU, 1992-2009; Administrator in School of Engineering, other departments, UCLA, 1966-1992.
Educational Background: University of Oregon, B.A.; WSU, M.A; UCLA, Ed.D.
Prior Governmental Experience: Legislative Task Force, Oregon Commission on Children & Families; current member, Past Chair, Washington County Commission on Children and Families; Community Schools Action Team, Strategies Committee; Northwest Regional Education Service District Board; Multnomah County DUII Advisory Committee.
Community Involvement: Past President, Oregon Public Health Association; Hillsboro School District Curriculum Committee.
A Proven Leader. Putting People Above Politics.
Katie Riley knows Salem needs more independent leaders and bipartisan solutions.
- This is a rough time for many Oregonians. Katie will work to protect our jobs, grow the economy, and help small businesses.
- Katie will hold banks and lenders accountable.
Katie Riley is a common-sense leader who will protect our schools, our communities and our families.
- Katie has advocated tirelessly for school innovation for student success.
- Katie knows a thriving economy requires healthy, livable communities; she will protect our area by promoting sustainable growth.
- Katie will fight to protect fire and police funding and keep state troopers on our roads 24/7.
Katie Riley is dedicated to accountability, efficiency and changing the way government does business.
- Katie has extensive experience overseeing budgets and managing multimillion dollar projects.
- Katie will keep state agencies accountable and transparent with how they spend our money.
- Katie understands healthcare is too expensive for Oregon families. It's time to make providers honest about costs and premium increases so we have quality, affordable care.
Pete Truax, Forest Grove Mayor
Thomas (T.J.) Johnston, Forest Grove City Councilor
Tom Hughes, former Hillsboro Mayor
Aron Carleson, Hillsboro City Councilor
Olga Acuna, Hillsboro City Councilor
Janeen Sollman, Hillsboro School Board
Educators of Washington County OEA
NARAL Pro-Choice Oregon PAC
Northwest Sportfishing Industry Association PAC
(This information furnished by Katie Riley.)