Welcome to the State of Oregon's website for Elections Questions and Answers.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please visit www.oregonvotes.org or contact:
State of Oregon Elections Division
503 986 1518
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a “mail-in” election?
- Where and when are the election results posted?
- How much does an election cost and who pays for it?
- Why do we have so many elections?
- Can the public observe the election process?
- How many elections are held each year?
- How do I start an initiative?
- Who do I contact about which Special District issues I am eligible to vote on?
- How do I find out what district I live in?
- How can I contact my legislator?
- Where can I get more information on a measure or candidate?